‘In advance of the ‘yes’ campaign’s appearance at the National Press Club, the Coalition for Marriage today released ten questions which the ‘yes’ campaign is yet to answer.
In countries where same-sex marriage has been legalised, people have been kicked out of university courses, fired, denied business or employment or forced to resign for expressing an opinion on marriage. Additionally, the rights of parents to shield their children from radical LGBTIQ sex and gender programs taught at school have been taken away.
Can Tiernan Brady ensure this will not happen in Australia?
The Coalition for Marriage calls on Tiernan Brady and Janine Middleton to use their appearance at the National Press Club to answer questions pertaining to the threat to religious freedom, freedom of speech and the link to radical sex education programs.
- Can you state right now what levels of religious freedom your campaign is willing to accept in any legislation passed to redefine marriage?
- Can you state right now what levels of protections for freedom of speech your campaign is willing to accept in any legislation to redefine marriage?
- Can you guarantee that radical LGBTIQ sex and gender education will not become compulsory in Australia as has occurred overseas?
- Do you agree with Bill Shorten’s proposal to wind back conscience protections if they are included in a law to change the Marriage Act passed under a Coalition government?
- If a change in marriage law has no consequences for religious freedom, how do you explain the Irish government overturning religious freedom protections just months after the referendum?
- Explain why ministers of religion should not worry that a ‘progressive’ government like that led by Stefan Löfven would seek to overturn protections for them
- Do you agree with the actions of your predecessor, Rodney Croome, who encouraged people to use anti-discrimination laws to take a Catholic Archbishop to the anti-discrimination commission?
- Do you agree with your colleague, Alex Greenwich, that there have been examples overseas of religious freedom being restricted after same sex marriage becomes law and, if so can you elaborate on these examples?
- Explain why the case of Vishnitz Girls School could never happen here?
- Explain why the Trinity Western University case could not happen here?
The ‘yes’ campaign owes it to the Australian people to explain clearly where it stands on issues of free speech, the freedom of religion and parental rights in relation to radical LGBTIQ sex and gender education before the public is asked to vote.’ https://www.coalitionformarriage.com.au/ten_questions_for_tiernan_brady
There is a word used for some people that seem to not be all “there” and that word has commonly been “idiot”. However, I have come to realize that some of these folk do not even deserve that name. I have determined, on my own, how much of that word they really deserve. Now, when it comes to these folk messing around with “gender” I have assigned them to be “dots”! In other words they are not worthy of the two i’s.
Now, here are some examples as to how these “dots” earned the name.
‘Beyond the Beltway, here are some examples of gender denier news this month:
- Blueberry sales prohibited unless you affirm “gay marriage” — here
- The National Park Service office of Relevancy, Diversity and Inclusion embraces “transgenderism” — here
- Department of Defense and State fly rainbow flags —here
- The Army’s new bathroom policy —here
- Oregon adds third gender to driver license identities — here
- Parents shocked by drag queen performance for grade-schoolers — here…
- Homosexual group sets high school transgender policies — here
- Mindless gays for Sharia Law? — here
- The American Medical Association broadens gender identity — here
- Gender therapists and puberty blocking drugs — here
- Pro-trump homosexuals banned from LGBT parade — here
- On the LGBT obsession with the use of gender neutral pronouns now subject to regulatory enforcement in some U.S. cities comes word that to our north, Canadian citizens could be jailed for failing to comply with the new gender pronoun orthodoxy — here
- The Associated Press has updated its style manual to comply with gender pronoun conventions — here
- LGBT plans for national monument commemorating their persecution —here https://patriotpost.us/alexander/49785
There is a day of reckoning coming for these “dots” and it will be in the Highest of all Courts before the ultimate Judge!