- ‘Princeton University now allows its students to record their gender identity—or identities—in official university records.
- The choices include “Cisgender,” “Genderqueer/gender non-conform[ing],” “Trans/transgender,” “Man,” “Woman,” and “Other,” and students may select multiple options if they wish. ‘ http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9513
There is a word used for some people that seem to not be all “there” and that word has commonly been “idiot”. However, I have come to realize that some of these folk do not even deserve that name. I have determined, on my own, how much of that word they really deserve. Now, when it comes to these folk messing around with “gender” I have assigned them to be “dots”! In other words they are not worthy of the two i’s.
Now, here are some examples as to how these “dots” earned the name.
‘Beyond the Beltway, here are some examples of gender denier news this month:
- Blueberry sales prohibited unless you affirm “gay marriage” — here
- The National Park Service office of Relevancy, Diversity and Inclusion embraces “transgenderism” — here
- Department of Defense and State fly rainbow flags —here
- The Army’s new bathroom policy —here
- Oregon adds third gender to driver license identities — here
- Parents shocked by drag queen performance for grade-schoolers — here…
- Homosexual group sets high school transgender policies — here
- Mindless gays for Sharia Law? — here
- The American Medical Association broadens gender identity — here
- Gender therapists and puberty blocking drugs — here
- Pro-trump homosexuals banned from LGBT parade — here
- On the LGBT obsession with the use of gender neutral pronouns now subject to regulatory enforcement in some U.S. cities comes word that to our north, Canadian citizens could be jailed for failing to comply with the new gender pronoun orthodoxy — here
- The Associated Press has updated its style manual to comply with gender pronoun conventions — here
- LGBT plans for national monument commemorating their persecution —here https://patriotpost.us/alexander/49785
There is a day of reckoning coming for these “dots” and it will be in the Highest of all Courts before the ultimate Judge!
Just about the time you thought you had read the dumbest things along comes ‘dumber’. This time ‘dumber’ comes from the University that began as a Christian school of higher education but has devolved into an institution of secular lower education.
‘The office of BGLTQ Student Life at Harvard University has released a new school-
sponsored guide telling students to “fight transphobia” and “get the facts about gender diversity.”
The guide, which was distributed to students on campus, declares that “there are more than two sexes” and that “gender is fluid and changing,” adding that someone’s gender identity “can be affirmed and/or expressed in many ways,” and can even “change from day to day.”
“Sex assigned at birth and gender identity are not necessarily the same,” the flyer begins, elaborating that anatomical characteristics may not always align with “gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, hormonal makeup, physical anatomy, and/or how one is perceived in daily life.”
It then segues into the claim that “there are more than two sexes,” but this time focuses on biological considerations, citing a post by the Organization Intersex International (OII) asserting that “at least 2% of people” are born with some combination of male and female genitalia, hormones, or chromosomes.
Returning to the theme of “identity,” the flyer tells students that “for many people—cis and trans—gender expression, identity, and self-understanding can change from day to day,” noting that gender can be expressed through one’s “speech, mannerisms, clothing,” and more.
Even “make-up” and “grooming” choices are listed among the forms of gender expression, though more-extreme examples like hormone therapy and surgery are also mentioned.
“Transphobic misinformation is a form of systemic violence,” the document goes on to state. “Fixed binaries and biological essentialism, manifest in gendered language, misgendering someone, and the policing of trans bodies, threaten the lives of trans people.”
The guide cites statistics put out by a group called “Trans Student Educational Resources” in support of the provocative claim.
“Trans people of color are 6x more likely to experience physical violence when interacting with the police than with white cisgender survivors of violence,” the first bullet point states, followed by the claim that “80% of trans students feel unsafe at school because of their gender expression.”
Several Harvard students expressed outrage about the use of school funds for this campaign, but all declined comment on the record due to concerns about potential repercussions from the school.
Harvard evoked national outrage for a similar stunt in December 2015, when it distributed “social justice placemats” intended to help students articulate their progressive views to family members during Christmas break.
Spokespersons for Harvard did not respond to inquiries from Campus Reform concerning the use of school resources for the latest campaign.’ https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9079
One can only pity and pray for these deluded people. The Word of God upon which Harvard was founded is pretty plain when it says ‘But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female’ Mark 10:6.
“A lesbian couple featured in a BuzzFeed video on ‘gender non-conforming’ parenting is trying to force their son to have a ‘queer’ relationship with his gender despite his protests.
In Buzzfeed’s ‘I Am A Gender Non-Conforming Parent’ video, Dashiell and Michelle explain how they raise their son, Atticus, as a lesbian couple with a ‘gender non-conforming’ parent.” http://www.mrctv.org/blog/lesbian-gender-non-conforming-couple-tries-force-son-have-queer-gender-relationship
As you watch this remember these are real people seeking to define something as easy as gender; which is NORMALLY male or female! But hey, who is to say what is NORMAL?