Does Bernie think (that is if he has the capacity to think) Muslims believe non-Muslims are going to Heaven? If he does he is more stupid than I thought. However, this type of questioning would never be allowed toward a Muslim! Again, Bernie showed what an arrogant ignorant man he is!
Is this the way all politicians in the West think? Multi-culturalism is a dream only of the political elites.
” Just before Christmas last year, a refugee from Syria forced a 13-year-old girl whom he met through Snapchat into the bathroom of a school in Northern Sweden. He locked the door and, according to the indictment, raped her, both vaginally and anally. After the rape, the man threatened the girl with violent reprisals if she would tell anyone. When apprehended, he stated to the police that the “sex was voluntary.” However, the forensic pathologist found that the girl had injuries consistent with her story. Nonetheless, he was acquitted of abuse, as the court said it was unclear what exactly was said.” https://gatestone.eu/sweden-immigrant-sentence/
A couple of questions. Are the feminists who marched in Washington D.C. in Sweden preparing a march? Where is the outcry from the celebraties and other do-gooders that supposedly object to rape and other evil acts committed against women? Hopefully the Swedes will vote these political rats out before it gets worse!
- “Unfortunately, the West has rejected the idea of solidarity with the Christians of the Middle East, prioritizing diplomacy based on oil interests and the Arab-Israeli conflict. Thus, the United States, Britain, and France have largely ignored the persecutions of the Christians of Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, and Sudan, while rushing to save the oil-rich Muslim states of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait…” — Hannibal Travis, Professor of Law, 2006.
- Indigenous Christians in Iraq and Syria have not only been exposed to genocide at the hands of the Islamic State and other Islamist groups, but also their applications for immigration to Western countries have been put on the back-burner by, shamefully but not surprisingly, the UN.
- When one brings up the issue of Western states taking in Muslim migrants from Syria and Iraq without vetting them for jihadist ties, while leaving behind the Christian and Yazidi victims of jihadists, one is accused of being “bigoted” or “racist”. But the real bigotry is abandoning the persecuted and benign Middle Eastern Christians and Yazidis, the main victims of the ongoing genocides in Syria and Iraq.
- The German government is also rejecting applications for asylum of Christian refugees and deporting them unfairly, according to a German pastor.
- Nearly a third of the respondents said that most of the discrimination and violence came mostly from refugee camp guards of Muslim descent.
- It is high time that not only the U.S. but all other Western governments finally saw that the Christians in the Middle East are them.” https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9888/persecuted-christians
Here is an illustration of the above. Have you ever heard of the plight of Asia Bibi? Probably not as she is a Christian living in a Muslim nation.
- “While working as a farm laborer on a hot day, Asia Bibi was told to fetch water. When she returned, Muslim coworkers refused to drink from the water, saying it was
unclean because a Christian had touched it.
- Six years later, Asia Bibi still has not been executed. Instead, sick, isolated, and regularly beaten by both prison guards and Muslim inmates, she has evidently been left to rot to death.
- Every time any Western organization calls for her release, Pakistani Muslims threaten to take Sharia law into their own hands. One mosque prayer leader has even offered $6000 to anyone who kills her — a strong incentive, since many in Pakistan would probably kill her for free.
- According to Islamic law, the word of a Christian is not valid against the word of a Muslim. Accusations of blasphemy against Christians by Muslims routinely result in the Christians being imprisoned, beaten, and sometimes killed — in some cases even without evidence. Pakistan does not require proof of a crime, only allegations — often made for extraneous reasons, and totally unfounded.” https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6224/islamist-justice-pakistan
Believe it or not there are many mosqus that will be “‘…Shut Down After War Grade Weapons Discovered Stashed’ in France.”
“In January, we reported that the French government was working to shut down several mosques because of the weaponry that was being discovered in them.
Now, reports from the New American confirm that several of these mosques have been raided, and have in fact
revealed a ‘staggering’ number of weapons and ammunition. Authorities first conducted a raid on a mosque in
Lagny-sur-Marne, just 18 miles east of Paris.
During that first raid alone, authorities uncovered 334 weapons and a ‘large quantity’ of 7.62mm Kalashnikov
ammunition. They also discovered ISIS propaganda videos.”
“Now, the French are believed to be in the works of shutting down over 100 mosques. Meanwhile, Obama sits idly by, denying that Islam poses any sort of threat to the American people.” http://conservativepost.com/1000-mosques-shut-down-after-war-grade-weapons-discovered-stashed/
“While some members of the LGBT community still do not recognize the murderous hatred jihadists have for gay people, the Islamic State demonstrated that hatred by throwing four gay men off of a high rooftop head first in front of thousands of onlookers who had gathered to watch the execution. It was an act so gruesome that it warranted warnings to view the pictures, while YouTube removed videos.
In a similar incident in April, it wasn’t enough to throw a gay man off a roof to the concrete below; he was also stoned afterward. This barbaric display was in front of a crowd that included children.” https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/06/islamic-state-throws-four-gay-men-off-rooftop-taunts-gays-with-photos-of-murders-bearing-lovewins-hashtag
Of course these men committing this murder are not really Muslims anyway according to Obama and others like him. Therefore, Obama and those like him will find some way to blame Christians for this!
What is this with Sweden? Have they not learned anything yet?
“At least four people died in suicide bombings in Saudi Arabia on Monday following attacks elsewhere in the region before the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
There were no immediate claims of responsibility for the three attacks one of which, at the Prophet’s Mosque in Medina, left four members of the security forces dead and others wounded.
Since late 2014 Saudi Arabia has been hit by bombings and shootings claimed by the Islamic State group but multiple attacks on the same day are unusual.
The Prophet’s Mosque, in the west of the kingdom, is one of Islam’s holiest sites — where Mohammed is buried and which attracts millions of visitors each year.” “IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has called for attacks on Saudi Arabia, which is taking part in the US-led coalition bombing the jihadists in Syria and Iraq.”https://www.yahoo.com/news/multiple-suicide-blasts-hit-saudi-arabia-191235559.html
How often have you heard that those murdering Allahu Akbar crying terrorists are not true Muslims? Too often? Here are two pictures. Which one portrays the true Muslim?
One picture is of a beheading in Saudi Arabia and the other is of ISIS doing exactly what the Saudi’s do so often. Nevertheless, the US, Australia and most of the Western governments continue to say ISIS members are not true Muslims! How do they know this to be the truth? You know the old saying; . Therefore what characteristics does ISIS and Saudi Arabia have in common? They both claim to be Muslim. They both claim to believe the Koran. They both view women as inferior to a man. They both claim to follow Mohammad and his teachings. They both behead people. They both promote Sharia.
Well, some would say, ISIS is “radical” Islam. What makes them any more radical than the Saudi’s? Not much! Therefore, common sense would say both are what? Scientologists? Mormons? Baptists? No, common sense would lead a rational thinking person to say they are both Muslim! But there again we are speaking about two things some in government do not seem to have and that is (1) common sense and (2) rational thinking.