- The charge against Robinson declared by the police at the time of arrest, “breach of peace,” was changed to “contempt of court.” Apparently, the former offense would not constitute a violation of the terms of Robinson’s suspended sentence from last year and thereby justify immediate imprisonment. But by declaring Robinson guilty of “contempt of court,” the judge was able to ship him straightaway to prison.
- In fact, it is clear to people all over Britain what is really going on here. Their country is being steadily Islamized, and their government is abetting this process. Muslims commit outrageous crimes, and police treat them respectfully — then turn around and arrest ordinary British citizens for daring to complain.
- “Judicial power never been used before to silence a journalist in Britain and then to silence the silencing…. This lie came directly from Theresa May’s government…. and it was planned to the last detail. A courtroom and a judge were waiting to immediately sentence him. A prison cell was booked in his name…. This combined is the action of a totalitarian state, in all its brutal horror.” https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12417/uk-justice
The left are always trying to change something that need not to be changed. One of those things is Australia Day. Interestingly ‘70% of Australians do not want the date of Australia Day changed, according to a new poll released today by the Institute of Public Affairs.
“It is abundantly clear that everyday Australians want to celebrate our great country on 26 January”, said Dr Bella d’Abrera, Director of the Foundations of Western Civilisation Program with the free market tank the Institute of Public Affairs.
A poll of over 1,000 Australians conducted by Research Now commissioned by the IPA found that:
- 70% of Australians believe Australia Day should be celebrated on 26 January, only 11% believe the date should be moved.
- Only 23% of Australians think Councils should stop holding citizenship ceremonies on 26 January, 50% of Australians disagree with these Councils.
- 76% of Australians believe Australia has a history of which to be proud, only 9% disagree.
- 87% of Australians are proud to be an Australian, only 3% are not.
“The poll confirms that the left-leaning elements of our politics and media that are obsessed with identity politics are completely out of step with the majority of Australians when it comes to our national day. They want to divide, rather than unite Australians.”
“26 January marks the foundation of modern Australia and it should to be celebrated by all Australians. Rather than being ashamed of it, we should be proud of it.”
“76% of Australians believe we have a history to be proud of. It is encouraging that Australians overwhelmingly reject the negative rhetoric about our nation’s history continually pushed by many on the left.”
“This is evidence that Australians both value and understand British institutions such as liberal democracy and the rule of law which have made Australia the successful nation that it is today,” said Dr d’Abrera.’ https://ipa.org.au/publications-ipa/media-releases/majority-australians-support-australia-day-26-january
Now, I am off to enjoy a good ole Australian Day BBQ. See ya.
Two church shooters with two different media results. The white boy is Dylann Roof, born and reared in the south. He shot and killed nine when he entered a predominately black church and began shooting.
The black man is Emanuel Kidega Samson, an immigrant from Sudan. He shot and killed one white lady in the church parking lot and then entered the predominately white church to kill more. However, his murderous intentions were stopped when one church goer, an usher, had a weapon and was able to stop Samson from any further killings.
How has the reaction been to these two incidents? Quite different is an understatement! With the shootings committed by Roof it was touted as racist and a result of the Civil War. Therefore, anything that smacked of the South’s past history had to be removed. First it was the Confederate Flag, then Confederate soldier’s graves and now statues of Confederate leaders such as Robert E. Lee.
How has the reaction been to immigrant Samson’s church shootings? Not much! There has been no mention of racism, no mention of immigrates or immigration laws, or a rethink on the 2nd amendment!
Roof’s murderous rampage was in the news for weeks and still is while the recent shooting by a black man from Sudan barely makes the news. In a few days the Sudan immigrant’s muderous intentions will be forgotten while the boy from the south will be fresh in the memory of progressives. What is the difference? Is it skin color and the place of one’s birth? Surely not!
Whatever it is, the BIG NEWS that continues to be plastered in all forms of media is a bunch of overpaid football players not standing for the National Anthem and in a close second the North Korea situation! Oh, before leaving the North Korea issue one would almost get the idea that many in the media would rather have the murdering Kim Jong-un as their President than Donald Trump!
Does this say something about the media and sadly does it also say something about society?
- ‘In 1990, the “Gayssot law” was passed, stipulating that “any discrimination based on ethnicity, nation, race or religion is prohibited”. Since then, it has been used to criminalize any criticism of Arab and African delinquency, any question on immigration from the Muslim world, any negative analysis of Islam. Many writers have been fined and most “politically incorrect” books on those topics have disappeared from bookshops.
- The French government asked the media to obey the “Gayssot law.” It also asked that history textbooks be rewritten to include chapters on the crimes committed by the West against Muslims, and on the “essential contribution” of Islam to humanity. All history textbooks are “Islamically correct.”
- In hospitals, Muslims are increasingly asking to be treated only by Muslim doctors, and refusing to let their wives be treated by male doctors.’ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10007/france-death-spiral
This is from David and Roslyn Phillips of Family Voice Australia’s Voxpoint, August, 2016. “Is the Census – not to mention SBS – politically biased? You be the judge! An SBS TV journalist phoned FamilyVoice recently, wanting to interview us about the 2016 Census question on gender. In previous years, the Census has asked Australians whether they were male or female. But in 2016, we have been given three choices: male, female or “other”. “What do you think of this change?” the SBS journalist asked us. We replied promptly, with full references – saying (in part): The three gender options in the Census – “male”, “female” or “other” – officially endorse the unproven view that humans can have a sex different from that of the chromosomes in every cell of their body. When a boy, with male genitals and other sex characteristics, says he feels he is a girl, he is said to suffer from gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria is not a condition he was born with. Research shows that identical twins may include one twin with gender dysphoria and the other without, even though each twin has the exactly the same genes and hormone exposure in the womb. Life experiences – including bullying by peers or older siblings, or mental illness in a parent, may contribute to this condition. Studies show that the vast majority of children with these feelings lose them before reaching adulthood. Encouraging irreversible interventions in childhood could be harmful. Gender dysphoria is similar to body integrity identity disorder, where a person feels uncomfortable with one of his or her healthy limbs, and seeks to have it amputated. Like gender identity disorder, body integrity identity disorder is a condition of the mind. It should be treated with compassion, but like other identity confusion issues, should not be affirmed. Gender dysphoria should not be given official endorsement in a Census question. But this compassionate, evidence-based answer was not what the SBS was looking for. A few days later the journalist got back to us, saying they no longer wanted an interview. They had decided to take a “slightly different angle”, she said, but declined to tell us what that angle was. Perhaps we did not fit the “bigot” image SBS was hoping to portray. Not long after this knock-back, The Australian (20/7/16) and other media revealed the irony that girls at Cheltenham Girls High School in northwest Sydney were no longer allowed to be called “girls”. At a staff meeting called to discuss the implementation of the controversial “Safe Schools” program, teachers were told they could be breaking the law if they did not support decisions of LGBTI (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Intersex) students. Terms such as “girls”, “ladies” and “women” were to be replaced by gender-neutral language. Daily Telegraph columnist Miranda Devine commented (19/7/16, in part): “This is presented as a way to make a small minority of LGBTI students feel comfortable, but its insidious effect is to impose a transformation of the traditional view of male and female. “We are told that it is bigotry to have a ‘hetero-normative’ view of gender as binary — male or female — or to believe that heterosexual attraction is the norm. But children who don’t go along with the illogical sexual and gender fluidity agenda are finding themselves excluded.” Miranda quoted Joe Carolan, a former maths teacher at Wollongong High School of the Performing Arts, another “Safe School”. He quit his job in protest at the program, saying the banning of “hetero-normative” language such as “mum and dad” is just the start. “The whole program is marketed as being about creating safe schools but it’s creating the opposite,” he said. “It’s promoting extreme gender ideology that’s harmful to students in adolescence who are already going through issues and this is complicating things a lot more.” Cheltenham Girls High has a significant number of Asian students whose parents have been deeply upset by the ostracism and bullying of those who disagree with the “Safe Schools” agenda. Chinese concern about “Safe Schools” is believed to be a key reason why two inner-west Sydney electorates with many Chinese constituents re-elected Liberal MPs, while nearby seats went to Labor. Labor had fully endorsed “Safe Schools”, promising to increase federal funding. By contrast, the Coalition announced significant restrictions, including a requirement for parental consent. Education minister Birmingham said funding would cease when the contract signed by Labor in June 2013 ended next year. But the evidence of harm is already so great that the program and its funding should be cancelled immediately.”
“Reprinted from VoxPoint by permission of FamilyVoice Australia, 4th Floor, 68 Grenfell Street, Adelaide SA 5000.”