- ‘The implication is that Muslims too love Jesus — an approach that is bound to attract Christian passers-by (including priests and nuns) if only out of curiosity. But the Jesus of the Qur’an is not the Jesus of the New Testament. For Muslims, he is not the Son of God, not one third of the Trinity, did not die on the cross, was not resurrected after death, and is not God incarnate. He is simply one of a long line of prophets, important — yet inferior to Muhammad.
- “We call them stinking kafir [non-Muslims], dirty. But, of course, akhi [brother], if that’s going to run them away from al-Islam, we don’t say that to them in front of their face.” — Abu Usamah, an imam at the Green Lane Mosque in Birmingham.
- No one loves the kuffaar. No one loves the kuffaar! [unbelievers] … Whether these kuffaar are from the UK, or from the US … We love the people of Islam and we hate the people of the kufr. We hate the kuffaar. Whoever changes his religion from al-Islam to anything else kill him in the Islamic state. — Abu Usamah al-Thahabi, Channel 4 documentary, 2007.’ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10385/hoodwinking-kuffar
Islam is diametrically opposite Bible Christianity. These poor saps that seek to dialogue with the Devil will be the first on the chopping block. Again, as I wrote yesterday not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists for many years now have claimed that they are Muslims.
What is the answer? There MUST be questions asked of migrating Muslims concerning Sharia and many other Islamic beliefs that are in total opposition to a free society. Even then there is great danger in such a mass migration of Muslims into a free society. May our political leaders get their heads out of the sand and into reality.
- ‘None of Wilders’s speeches incites violence against anyone; the violence that surrounds him is directed only at him.
- The only person talking about these problems is Geert Wilders. Dutch political leaders and most journalists seemingly prefer to claim that Geert Wilders is the problem; that if he were not there, these problems would not exist.
- What adherents of this view, that the West is guilty, “forget” is that Islam long oppressed the West: Muslim armies conquered Persia, the Christian Byzantine Empire, North Africa and the Middle East, Spain, Greece, Hungary, Serbia and the Balkans, and virtually all of Eastern Europe. The Muslim armies were a constant threat until the marauding Ottoman troops were finally turned away at the Gates of Vienna in 1683.’ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10179/geert-wilders-suicide-europe
Lest we forget!
- ‘British multiculturalists are feeding Islamic fundamentalism. Muslims do not need to become the majority in the UK; they just need gradually to Islamize the most important cities. The change is already taking place.
- British personalities keep opening the door to introducing Islamic sharia law. One of the leading British judges, Sir James Munby, said that Christianity no longer influences the courts and these must be multicultural, which means more Islamic. Rowan Williams, the former Archbishop of Canterbury, and Chief Justice Lord Phillips, also suggested that the English law should “incorporate” elements of sharia law.
- British universities are also advancing Islamic law. The academic guidelines, “External speakers in higher education institutions”, provide that “orthodox religious groups” may separate men and women during events. At the Queen Mary University of London, women have had to use a separate entrance and were forced to sit in a room without being able to ask questions or raise their hands, just as in Riyadh or Tehran.’ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10124/london-mosques-churches
While leftists protest Trump’s ban the same Left Loonies overlook the ban of Israeli passport holders from these Islamic countries. Why?
“Here a list of all the Muslim countries that ban Israeli Jews:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
The hypocrisy of anti-Trump protesters was recently highlighted by Tory members of UK parliament who finally put the spotlight on the rampant anti-Semitism of the Muslim world.” http://www.dailywire.com/news/13066/heres-list-all-muslim-countries-ban-jews-michael-qazvini
Ann Coulter said it well when she wrote; ‘If only we were able to deport citizens, we could use Trump’s new policy of excluding those who are “hostile” toward our country to get rid of Judge James Robart.
Judge Robart’s veto of Trump’s travel ban notwithstanding, there is not the slightest question but that the president, in his sole discretion, can choose to admit or exclude any
foreigners he likes, based on “the interests of the United States.”
The Clinton administration used the executive branch’s broad power over immigration to send a 6-year-old boy back to a communist dictatorship. The courts were completely powerless to stop him.
As explained by the federal appellate court that ruled on Elian Gonzalez’s asylum application: “It is the duty of the Congress and of the executive branch to exercise political will,” and “in no context is the executive branch entitled to more deference than in the context of foreign affairs,” which includes immigration.
The court acknowledged that Elian might well be subjected to “re-education,” “communist indoctrination” and “political manipulation.” (Then again, so would enrolling him at Sidwell Friends.) It didn’t matter! Sending little boys back to communist dictatorships was the policy of the Clinton administration.
The Obama administration’s immigration policy was to ensure that millions of poverty-stricken foreigners would come here and help turn our country into a Mexican version of Pakistan.
When Arizona merely tried to enforce the federal immigration laws being ignored by the Obama administration, the entire media erupted in rage at this incursion into the majestic power of the president over immigration. They said it was like living in Nazi Germany!
The most reviled section of the act, melodramatically called the “Papers Please” law, was upheld by the Supreme Court. But the other parts, allowing state officials to enforce federal immigration laws, were ruled unconstitutional. A president’s policy choice to ignore immigration laws supersedes a state’s right to enforce them.
The court conceded that hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens were arrested in Arizona each year, that they were responsible for “a disproportionate share of serious crime,” and that illegals constituted nearly 6 percent of Arizona’s population.
But Arizona was powerless to enforce laws on the books — if those laws happened to be about immigration. The president’s authority over immigration is absolute and exclusive, as part of his authority over foreign policy.
— When the president’s immigration policy is to promote international communism: The president wins.
— When the president’s immigration policy is to transform America into a different country: The president wins.
— But when the president’s immigration policy is to protect Americans: Some piss-ant judge announces that his authority exceeds that of the president.
This is exactly what I warned you about in “Adios, America: The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country Into a Third World Hellhole.” Nothing Trump does will be met with such massive resistance as his immigration policies.’ http://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2017/02/08/a-maniac-is-running-our-foreign-policy-its-not-trump-n2283367?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=
How many of these migrating Muslims are being accepted into the UN’s Organization of Islamic Cooperation? Is there a true count (if any) of how many muslims are migrating into those OIC nations?
Think about it; Is this migration really just an Islamic jihad? But what does the EU do?
“Today Commission First Vice-President Frans Timmermans threatened court action against countries that refuse to relocate refugees. The first infringement procedures, which could result in fines, may be launched as early as next month.”