Genesis 1:27 “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them..“
‘Do men and women differ from each other because God gave them different natures or because their environment caused them to be men or women? In short, is it our nature (our genes) or our nurture (our environment) that determines whether we become men or women?
Perhaps a pair of Canadian twin boys can answer the question. When they were a few months old, their parents decided to have them circumcised. After the doctor made a tragic error with one of the boys, the distraught parents did not know what to do. Not long after that, they saw a program on television about the effects of nature and nurture. During the course of the program, a doctor claimed that a surgically altered boy who was raised as a girl would grow into a woman. The parents contacted him. He assured the parents that he could help them raise their son as a healthy, happy girl. However, as the years went by, their new “daughter” grew to behave more like a boy than a girl. Finally, as a young adult he reclaimed his identity as a male. Today he is married and the step father of three children. His experience has led him to call the idea that it is the way children are raised that determines whether they become men or women, “Plainly ignorant.” The doctor who encouraged his parents to raise him as a girl has since been removed from his gender studies clinic.
We are made male or female by God, Who gives each of us the unique characteristics we need for our unique roles as parents. No amount of denial of this truth can change the truth of what God creates.’ https://www.creationmoments.com/sermons/boys-training-to-be-girls-3/?mc_cid=e25aaa45e2&mc_eid=00c1dcff3c
Ref: The Toronto Star, 2/6/00, p. D13, “From boy to girl to boy.”
Will Australia be going the way of Canada when it comes to free speech and the LGBTQ Sodomite crowd? I have edited the following article so you may want to go to the link and read it in its entirety. Two videos are also attached below. The first is an interview with Bill before turning himself in and the second is a video of a protest against his arrest.
‘Facing the possibility of spending two years in prison for “infiltrating” the 2016 Toronto Pride Parade and passing out over 3,000 flyers detailing the health consequences of homosexuality, Canadian Bill Whatcott is quick to admit that he, too, is a sinner in need of repentance.’
‘Last month, authorities in Toronto issued a Canadawide arrest warrant for Whatcott over actions he had committed two years ago at Toronto’s Pride Parade on July 10, 2016. It was there that Whatcott and a group of friends disguised themselves as green “gay zombies” and passed out 3,000 “safe-sex packages” while marching in the parade.
While many participating in the festivities initially thought the “safe-sex packages” were free condoms, some were upset to find out later that night that those safe-sex packages were packets of information that included the testimony of a former transgender person who’s now living his life as a Christian man, as well as a page highlighting the medical risks of homosexual sex and a page denouncing Canada’s Liberal Party.
Lastly, the package included a page highlighting the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The packages drew extreme outrage from the LGBT community, especially considering that Whatcott and his friends used deception to enter themselves as participants in the parade. After it was revealed that Whatcott was the leader of the made-up “Gay Zombies Cannabis Consumers Association” that had registered for the parade, he was hit with a $104 million class-action lawsuit.’ https://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-man-facing-2-years-prison-infiltrating-gay-pride-parade-is-ex-atheist-who-once-hijacked-bus-226344/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_source=The+Christian+Post+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=6fa0fe95b4-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_07_24_07_03&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_dce2601630-6fa0fe95b4-2218869
by Judith Bergman • November 10, 2016 at 5:00 am
- “Now that Islamophobia has been condemned, this is not the end, but rather the beginning.” — Samer Majzoub, president of the Canadian Muslim Forum. Majzoub is affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood.
- What exactly are they condemning? Criticism of Islam? Criticism of Muslims? Debating Mohammed? Depicting Mohammed? Discussing whether ISIS is a true manifestation of Islam? Is any Canadian who now writes critically of Islam or disagrees with the petitioners that ISIS “does not reflect in any way the values or the teachings of the religion of Islam” now to be considered an “Islamophobe”?
- The question, naturally, is whether Canada’s motion will be replicated in other parliaments in the West. The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) is particularly active in Europe, having opened a Permanent Observer Mission to the European Union in 2013.
- In what parallel universe can the efforts of the OIC to stifle free speech possibly be considered advancement of freedom of speech and religion?
- As the OIC steps up its media campaign and efforts in Europe, European parliaments are likely to experience initiatives like the petition in Canada. The European Union, for one, looks as if it would be to happy facilitate such a motion.”
“On October 26, Canada’s parliament unanimously passed an anti-Islamophobia motion, which was the result of a petition initiated by Samer Majzoub, president of the Canadian Muslim Forum.”