There is a word used for some people that seem to not be all “there” and that word has commonly been “idiot”. However, I have come to realize that some of these folk do not even deserve that name. I have determined, on my own, how much of that word they really deserve. Now, when it comes to these folk messing around with “gender” I have assigned them to be “dots”! In other words they are not worthy of the two i’s.
Now, here are some examples as to how these “dots” earned the name.
‘Beyond the Beltway, here are some examples of gender denier news this month:
- Blueberry sales prohibited unless you affirm “gay marriage” — here
- The National Park Service office of Relevancy, Diversity and Inclusion embraces “transgenderism” — here
- Department of Defense and State fly rainbow flags —here
- The Army’s new bathroom policy —here
- Oregon adds third gender to driver license identities — here
- Parents shocked by drag queen performance for grade-schoolers — here…
- Homosexual group sets high school transgender policies — here
- Mindless gays for Sharia Law? — here
- The American Medical Association broadens gender identity — here
- Gender therapists and puberty blocking drugs — here
- Pro-trump homosexuals banned from LGBT parade — here
- On the LGBT obsession with the use of gender neutral pronouns now subject to regulatory enforcement in some U.S. cities comes word that to our north, Canadian citizens could be jailed for failing to comply with the new gender pronoun orthodoxy — here
- The Associated Press has updated its style manual to comply with gender pronoun conventions — here
- LGBT plans for national monument commemorating their persecution —here https://patriotpost.us/alexander/49785
There is a day of reckoning coming for these “dots” and it will be in the Highest of all Courts before the ultimate Judge!