‘1. New York Times: Polar explorer predicts end of ice at the North Pole (1969)
2. Al Gore: Only 10 years left to avoid total disaster (2006)
3. New York Times: ‘New ice age on the way’ (1975)
4. United Nations: ‘Entire nations could be wiped off the face of the earth’ (1989)
5. Al Gore: The final ‘snows of Kilimanjaro’ (2006)’ http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/30/an-inconvenient-commentary-5-times-climate-alarmists-made-horribly-wrong-predictions/
Al and others who made these predictions undoubtedly do not believe Genesis 8:22 ‘While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.’ As for me, I believe God!
- ‘Princeton University now allows its students to record their gender identity—or identities—in official university records.
- The choices include “Cisgender,” “Genderqueer/gender non-conform[ing],” “Trans/transgender,” “Man,” “Woman,” and “Other,” and students may select multiple options if they wish. ‘ http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9513
- Nazir Afzal, a former chief crown prosecutor and one of the most prominent Muslim lawyers in Britain, warned that an “industry” of Islamist groups in the country is undermining the fight against terrorism. He singled out the Islamist-dominated Muslim Council of Britain and also condemned “self-appointed” community leaders whose sole agenda was to present Muslims “as victims and not as those who are potentially becoming radicals.”
- Col. Richard Kemp, former commander of British forces in Afghanistan, charged London Mayor Sadiq Khan with “appeasing jihadists” for authorizing the Al-Quds Day march.
- More than 40 foreign jihadists have used human rights laws to remain in Britain, according to an unpublished report delayed by the Home Office. https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10742/islam-multiculturalism-britain-june