Beto O’Rourke is typical of the loony leftist, Democrat, Republican crowd who believe a woman not only has the right to so-called safe sex with a contraceptive but if that doesn’t work they have the right to murder the baby as well. What kind of thinking is this?
The loony left is so far out there (wherever there is) they do not think they have any responsibility for the results of their outlandish talk or behaviour. They use double-speak. For instance, on one side they promote the Me-Too Movement but nay a word about how women are treated in Islamic nations. The Loonies of the Left were heard loud and clear when the maniac murderer shot and killed 50 Muslims in New Zealand but are deafening silent when hundreds of Christians are murdered by Islamists in Nigeria!
The Loony Left is out of control! For a sane person, the loony left is discernable very quickly and Beto O’Rourke and many (if not most) of the new Devilcrats in Washington fit the criteria.
Ask those Muslims who live in your present-day democratic nation if they accept what is occurring in Pakistan regarding Asia Bibi? Their answer will tell you a lot concerning the Religion of Peace and the future of democratic nations that overlook this fact!
‘The lawyer representing a Pakistani Christian woman acquitted of blasphemy after almost eight years on death row, has fled the country in fear for his life, an associate told CNN on Sunday.’ https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/04/asia/asia-bibi-lawyer-flees-pakistan-intl/index.html
‘“The philosophy of Karl Marx, when applied, has created some of the greatest episodes of human suffering in all of history,” Marion Smith, director of the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, said in stunned response to the announcement that European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker will join in a celebration of Marx’s 200th birthday on May 5, in Trier, Germany. Trier was where Marx was born and raised.
Juncker (shown) is slated to give a speech at the unveiling of a statue of Marx in Trier. The statue was a gift from the Communist government of China. Juncker’s participation will give the event a lot of stature, considering that he heads the European Commission, the executive arm of the European Union (EU). And it perhaps will also serve to illustrate the totalitarian mindset at the top of the EU.
“Marxist states like the Soviet Union and Communist China are responsible for more than one hundred million deaths as a result of their insane quest to implement Marx’s utopian ideas in practice,” Smith said.’ https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/28934-eu-commission-president-juncker-set-to-honor-karl-marx
Are you going? Yes, now that she is ‘Free from the constraints of running, Secretary Clinton will share the intense personal experience of becoming the first woman nominated for president by a major party in an election marked by rage, sexism, exhilarating highs and infuriating lows, stranger-than-fiction twists, Russian interference, and an opponent who broke all the rules.
Hillary the Saint
Secretary Clinton will take audiences on a journey; What Happened and what’s next. A story of resilience, Secretary Clinton explains how she got back up after a loss, and how we can all look ahead.
An illuminating insight into Secretary Clinton’s experience as a woman in politics — she lets loose on this topic, and others, in a way she never has before.
Don’t miss spending an evening with Hillary Clinton in Sydney.’ https://www.thegrowthfaculty.com/event.php?eventId=a1JD000000ABCQyMAP
Hillary the Saint and Donald the Scoundrel or so they would have many believe! A couple of questions:
- How much is Hillary getting for this?
- What kind of person would want to spend an evening listening to someone who blames everyone else for her loss?
- Will there be any deplorable folk there? (Definitions for those Hillary called “deplorable”: ‘dire disastrous disgraceful distressing dreadful grievous horrifying intolerable lamentable miserable regrettable reprehensible scandalous terrible tragic unbearable unsatisfactory wretched afflictive awful’ http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/deplorable
Got your ticket yet?
Confused? Well, not as much as the leftist laughable loonies who seem to continue to spew their hatred toward anyone that isn’t in bed with them!
What is President Trump thinking?!
- ‘The decision to select Army Lieutenant General Herbert Raymond “H.R.” McMaster to replace retired Lieutenant General Michael Flynn as national security advisor is setting into motion a cascade of other personnel decisions that, far from draining the swamp, appear to be perpetuating it.
- Trump has decided to retain Yael Lempert, a controversial NSC staffer from the Obama administration. Analyst Lee Smith reported that, according to a former official in the Clinton administration, Lempert “is considered one of the harshest critics of Israel on the foreign policy far left.”
- Sahar Nowrouzzadeh, who served as the NSC’s Iran director during the Obama administration, is now in charge of policy planning for Iran and the Persian Gulf at the Trump State Department. Nowrouzzadeh, whose main task at Obama’s NSC was to help broker the Iran Nuclear Deal, is a former employee of the National Iranian-American Council (NIAC), a lobbying group widely believed to be a front group for the Islamic dictatorship in Iran.
- “The people who are handling key elements of those conflicts now are the same people who handled those areas under Obama, despite the results of the last election. No wonder the results look equally awful.” — Lee Smith, Middle East analyst.’https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10158/white-house-islam-isis-israel-iran
‘Sahar Nowrouzzadeh, the Iran director for former President Obama’s National Security Council (NSC), has burrowed into the government under President Trump. She’s now in charge of Iran and the Persian Gulf region on the policy planning staff at the State Department. To make matters worse, Nowrouzzadeh is a former employee of the National Iranian-American Council (NIAC), a non-profit that is accused of being a lobbying group for the Iranian regime. NIAC’s current president, Trita Parsi, has long held close relationships with top officials in the Tehran dictatorship. In February, a group of over 100 prominent Iranian dissidents called for Congress to investigate NIAC’s ties to the Iranian regime.’ https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/03/iran-deal-architect-is-now-running-tehran-policy-at-the-state-department
Is Trump a true conservative and someone else is making some of these decisions or is he showing his true colors?