While leftists protest Trump’s ban the same Left Loonies overlook the ban of Israeli passport holders from these Islamic countries. Why?
“Here a list of all the Muslim countries that ban Israeli Jews:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
The hypocrisy of anti-Trump protesters was recently highlighted by Tory members of UK parliament who finally put the spotlight on the rampant anti-Semitism of the Muslim world.” http://www.dailywire.com/news/13066/heres-list-all-muslim-countries-ban-jews-michael-qazvini
“As Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas and his cronies occupied themselves in the past two weeks issuing warnings to President Trump against moving the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, reports resurfaced concerning the brutal conditions and human rights violations in a Palestinian prison in the West Bank.
These reports, however, were buried, along with the abuse, in favor of attention to rhetoric directed against the Trump Administration. Anything uttered by Abbas and senior PA officials regarding the possible transfer of the US embassy to Jerusalem made it to the headlines of major newspapers and TV networks around the world.
- Because it is not Israelis who are perpetrating the abuse, the reports are ho-hum to these journalists.
- Hamas is an extremist Islamist movement that does not consider itself obliged to abide by international laws and treaties concerning basic human rights. Indeed, the concept of human rights simply does not exist under Hamas in the Gaza Strip, where public freedoms, including freedom of speech and of the press, are non-existent.
- In 2013, two Palestinian detainees reportedly died of torture in the Jericho Central Prison.
- A London-based human rights organization reported 3,175 cases of human rights violations, including arbitrary detentions, by the Palestinian Authority (PA) security forces in the West Bank during 2016. Hundreds of those detained include university students and lecturers, as well as schoolteachers. During the same year, the PA security forces also detained 27 Palestinian journalists.
- Unfortunately for them, they are not going on hunger strikes in an Israeli prison, where such actions garner the immediate interest of the mainstream media.
- Many are willing to tell their stories. But who is willing to listen? Not Western governments, human rights organizations and journalists. Most of them seek evil in Israel, and Israel alone.” https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9854/palestinians-torture
“IDF forces apprehended two suspects attempting to smuggle five M-16 rifles and 20 handguns across the Israel-Jordan border. The two suspects, Palestinians from Judea and Samaria, are under investigation. This is the first weapons interception by the Lions of the Jordan Valley, a co-ed battalion established in 2015, which is responsible for protecting Israel’s border with Jordan.
‘The guns were headed to weapons dealers in Judea and Samaria,’ said the commander of the battalion, Lt. Col. Yossi Benson. ‘If they had succeeded in smuggling the weapons across the border, they would have used the same route multiple times.’” https://www.idfblog.com/blog/2016/07/20/idf-intercepts-suspects-smuggling-weapons-jordan/
Buchenwald concentration camp near Jena, Germany. April 16, 1945. Elie Wiesel can be seen second row from bottom, seventh from left.
“Elie Wiesel, Holocaust survivor, Nobel Peace Prize laureate, and outspoken pro-Israel activist, passed away on Saturday at the age of 87.
A prolific author, he penned 57 books. One of his most memorable works, Night, described his personal experiences during the Holocaust as a teen in the Auschwitz, Buna, and Buchenwald concentration camps. For ten years after the end of the war, Wiesel, refused to write about or discuss his experiences. But in 1952, after a meeting with Chabad Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, and at the urging of his friend, Nobel Laureate and author Francois Mauriac, Wiesel began to write about the Holocaust.” May we never, never forget! http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/71000/eli-wiesel-nobel-prize-winning-author-holocaust-survivor-champion-israel-passes-away/?utm_source=Jerusalem365&utm_campaign=399c2d0288-Jerusalem365+Email&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_966f66c607-399c2d0288-20232109&mc_cid=399c2d0288&mc_eid=03da203b1a#ckkXfgVDrk9Sfrvj.97