- Nazir Afzal, a former chief crown prosecutor and one of the most prominent Muslim lawyers in Britain, warned that an “industry” of Islamist groups in the country is undermining the fight against terrorism. He singled out the Islamist-dominated Muslim Council of Britain and also condemned “self-appointed” community leaders whose sole agenda was to present Muslims “as victims and not as those who are potentially becoming radicals.”
- Col. Richard Kemp, former commander of British forces in Afghanistan, charged London Mayor Sadiq Khan with “appeasing jihadists” for authorizing the Al-Quds Day march.
- More than 40 foreign jihadists have used human rights laws to remain in Britain, according to an unpublished report delayed by the Home Office. https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10742/islam-multiculturalism-britain-june
- ‘What the West needs to know is that in the Muslim world, jihad is considered more important than women, family happiness and life itself. If we are told, as Linda Sarsour said, that Islam stands for peace and justice, what we are not told is that “peace” in Islam will come only after the whole world has converted to Islam, and that “justice” means law under Sharia: whatever is inside Sharia is “justice;” whatever is not in Sharia is not “justice.”
- Rebelling against Sharia is, sadly, for the Muslim woman, unthinkable. How can a healthy and normal feminist movement develop under an Islamic legal system that can flog, stone and behead women? That is why Sarsour’s jihadist kind of feminism is no heroic kind of feminism but the only feminism a Muslim woman can practice that will give her a degree of respect, acceptance, and even preferential treatment over other women. In Islam, that is the only kind of feminism allowed to develop.’ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10669/islamic-feminism-sarsour
To get the full impact read the entire article. For this woman to lead a women’s march is unthinkable to a rational thinking person. But who on the left is rational let alone thinking?
Are there ligitimate reasons why many do not trust those of the Islamic faith? For instance ‘During the month of Ramadan alone, the world witnessed 160 Islamic attacks in 29 countries, in which 1627 people were murdered and 1824 injured.’ At the same time ‘…Australian officials rush to declare that Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, revealingly they have referred to Islam or Islamic culture to exonerate Muslims on several occasions. In April, despite pleading guilty to sexually assaulting eight women and girls on a beach in Queensland, a young Afghan man was acquitted. The reason for the acquittal: “Cultural differences”. According to the judge, “seeing girls in bikinis is different to the environment in which he grew up”. The teen received two years’ probation without being convicted of anything.’
Then there is Labor MP ‘Anne Aly, Australia’s first female Muslim Member of Parliament’ who ‘said that racial-discrimination laws should be expanded to cover insults based on religion as well. The Grand Mufti of Australia, Ibrahim Abu Mohammed, has voiced similar opinions.’
Then there are those Muslims who ‘have decided to create a “safe space” on their own, segregated from the rest of Australian society. In Brisbane, the Australian International Islamic College is planning an exclusively Muslim enclave, including a mosque covering 1,970 square meters; a three-storey elder-care and residential building, 3,000 square meters of retail space and 120 residential apartments, in addition to new classrooms and a childcare center for 2,000 students. The existing site is already home to the college, which caters to students from kindergarten to 12th grade. So much for “multiculturalism”.’ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10604/australia-madness
It is hard to believe but the Islamic Council of Victoria ‘has called for funding for federal counter-terrorism and anti-extremism programs be side-tracked, and to instead put the focus on these so-called “safe spaces”.’ These safe spaces are needed because Muslim young people ‘“are feeling more emotionally overloaded” and a “safe space is needed for them to meet and talk about a range of issues.”’ https://tenplay.com.au/news/national/may-2017/peak-islamic-group-wants-funding-for-safe-space-for-youth-to-rage-and-vent
Is it justified to fear Islam as there are an increasing number of Muslims gaining positions within government and mainline media? Muslims claim to be a minority but that is only because they are in Western nations built on Christian and European values! This Muslim “minority” could have gone to any one of the 50 or 60 totally Islamic countries in this world but NO they chose to come to a non-Islamic country! Why? Why go to a country where sharia is NOT the law of the land?
As you watch the video remember these Muslims are only a minority because they chose NOT to go to one of the 50 or 60 totally Islamic nations that favour Islam but restrict the freedom of anyone not a Muslim, behead Christians, will not allow Christian churches, will not allow Bibles etc. etc.
Dr. Sally Leivesley is a security and terror expert in the UK and she said in response to the recent London Moque attack that “Some of the 23,000 ISIS supporters in this country that are known about at present, have gone on to social media to create social divide and to attempt to weaken their perception of government security in this.” http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/how-london-mosque-attack-plays-into-islamic-states-hands/news-story/55579a9f2d697654c9241bd54011e241
Now, look again and note the NUMBER of ISIS supporters this security expert SAYS are KNOWN to be in the UK? DO YOU FEEL SAFER NOW?
Does Bernie think (that is if he has the capacity to think) Muslims believe non-Muslims are going to Heaven? If he does he is more stupid than I thought. However, this type of questioning would never be allowed toward a Muslim! Again, Bernie showed what an arrogant ignorant man he is!
- ‘The implication is that Muslims too love Jesus — an approach that is bound to attract Christian passers-by (including priests and nuns) if only out of curiosity. But the Jesus of the Qur’an is not the Jesus of the New Testament. For Muslims, he is not the Son of God, not one third of the Trinity, did not die on the cross, was not resurrected after death, and is not God incarnate. He is simply one of a long line of prophets, important — yet inferior to Muhammad.
- “We call them stinking kafir [non-Muslims], dirty. But, of course, akhi [brother], if that’s going to run them away from al-Islam, we don’t say that to them in front of their face.” — Abu Usamah, an imam at the Green Lane Mosque in Birmingham.
- No one loves the kuffaar. No one loves the kuffaar! [unbelievers] … Whether these kuffaar are from the UK, or from the US … We love the people of Islam and we hate the people of the kufr. We hate the kuffaar. Whoever changes his religion from al-Islam to anything else kill him in the Islamic state. — Abu Usamah al-Thahabi, Channel 4 documentary, 2007.’ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10385/hoodwinking-kuffar
Islam is diametrically opposite Bible Christianity. These poor saps that seek to dialogue with the Devil will be the first on the chopping block. Again, as I wrote yesterday not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists for many years now have claimed that they are Muslims.
What is the answer? There MUST be questions asked of migrating Muslims concerning Sharia and many other Islamic beliefs that are in total opposition to a free society. Even then there is great danger in such a mass migration of Muslims into a free society. May our political leaders get their heads out of the sand and into reality.
While an Islamist blows up non-Islamists in Manchester, Australian television is consumed with former tennis great, Margaret Court’s view on so-called same-sex marriage! Court quotes the Bible on this issue and the media goes crazy.
Why is this? The Bible and biology shows that a family can only be produced through a man and a woman! If two male sodomites wish to have children a woman MUST be involved. The same with two lesbians; a male MUST be involved! Nevertheless, the media seek to push this agenda upon society as if it is normal.
Many on the sodomite side are saying the majority of Australians are for same-sex marriage. That is yet to be proven but even if the majority is for such a thing does it make it right? It is interesting that Channel Ten which puts on The Project is having some financial problems and one wonders if those financial problems are due to programmes such as The Project?
What seems pharsical is when a Muslim on The Project derides Margaret Court for her view while others of his Islamic religion are throwing sodomites off roofs. Does The Project’s Muslim Waleed Aly really believe what is being promoted on The Project?
Perhaps, the issue of so-called same-sex marriage is really just a smoke screen for other issues that will raise their ugly anti-Bible head after so-called same-sex marriage is foisted upon society?