Dr. Sally Leivesley is a security and terror expert in the UK and she said in response to the recent London Moque attack that “Some of the 23,000 ISIS supporters in this country that are known about at present, have gone on to social media to create social divide and to attempt to weaken their perception of government security in this.” http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/how-london-mosque-attack-plays-into-islamic-states-hands/news-story/55579a9f2d697654c9241bd54011e241
Now, look again and note the NUMBER of ISIS supporters this security expert SAYS are KNOWN to be in the UK? DO YOU FEEL SAFER NOW?
- ‘”Those (migrants) who come to seek freedom in France must participate in freedom. Migrants did not come to seek asylum in Saudi Arabia, but in Germany. Why? For security, freedom and prosperity. So they must not come to create a new Afghanistan,” said Algerian writer Kamel Daoud. Right. But it is the European mainstream that is letting them turn our cultural landscape into another Afghanistan.
- The West used to be proud of being the land of the free. European museums, instead, are rapidly submitting to Islamic correctness. The exhibition “Passion for Freedom” at the Mall Gallery in London censored the light box tableaux of a family of toy animals living in an enchanted valley.
- “The Louvre will be dedicating a new section to the artistic heritage of Eastern Christians”, then President Nicholas Sarkozy announced in 2010. But the project was scrapped by the museum’s new management, with the approval of President Hollande’s culture ministry. So today, the Louvre has a section dedicated to Islamic art, but nothing on Eastern Christianity.’ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10208/europe-afghanistan
You need to read the entre article to see how far these European nations have gone to pacify Islam.
- ‘None of Wilders’s speeches incites violence against anyone; the violence that surrounds him is directed only at him.
- The only person talking about these problems is Geert Wilders. Dutch political leaders and most journalists seemingly prefer to claim that Geert Wilders is the problem; that if he were not there, these problems would not exist.
- What adherents of this view, that the West is guilty, “forget” is that Islam long oppressed the West: Muslim armies conquered Persia, the Christian Byzantine Empire, North Africa and the Middle East, Spain, Greece, Hungary, Serbia and the Balkans, and virtually all of Eastern Europe. The Muslim armies were a constant threat until the marauding Ottoman troops were finally turned away at the Gates of Vienna in 1683.’ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10179/geert-wilders-suicide-europe
Lest we forget!
- ‘In 1990, the “Gayssot law” was passed, stipulating that “any discrimination based on ethnicity, nation, race or religion is prohibited”. Since then, it has been used to criminalize any criticism of Arab and African delinquency, any question on immigration from the Muslim world, any negative analysis of Islam. Many writers have been fined and most “politically incorrect” books on those topics have disappeared from bookshops.
- The French government asked the media to obey the “Gayssot law.” It also asked that history textbooks be rewritten to include chapters on the crimes committed by the West against Muslims, and on the “essential contribution” of Islam to humanity. All history textbooks are “Islamically correct.”
- In hospitals, Muslims are increasingly asking to be treated only by Muslim doctors, and refusing to let their wives be treated by male doctors.’ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10007/france-death-spiral
‘10,000 supporters of Turkey’s president Erdogan gathered in the König-Pilsener-Arena in Oberhausen, Germany, on Saturday to attend a speech by Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim. Yildirim was campaigning for a “Yes” vote to Erdogan’s constitutional reform which is set to abolish the office of prime minister and strengthen Erdogan’s one-man rule. “Those who love their country say yes” was the slogan of Saturday’s event.
Three million Turkish citizens live in Germany. 60 percent of those who cast a vote in Turkish elections support Erdogan and his Islamist party. Campaign stops by Erdogan and other senior figures of the ruling AK Party in Germany have become a political tradition in recent years. In 2010, Erdogan held a rally in Cologne in which he called assimilation a “crime against humanity“.’ https://gatestone.eu/turkey-pm-germany/
Perhaps Muslims immigrating to another country need to be asked; “Do you wish to live in a democratic nation or do you support an Islamist dictatorship?” Those who hold to the Islamic faith must ALSO be asked as to whether they can live by the laws of the nation in which they are immigrating or will they seek to have the whole of Sharia Law implemented?
Islam is a theocracy as was Israel in the Old Testament. If Jews today sought to impose the Old Testament laws onto society today it would not be acceptable. Neither should the Islamist Sharia Law be accepted. In the New Testament we find that the Lord Jesus Christ has given man freedom from the Law of the Old Testament as it says in Romans 10:4 “For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.”
How many of these migrating Muslims are being accepted into the UN’s Organization of Islamic Cooperation? Is there a true count (if any) of how many muslims are migrating into those OIC nations?
Think about it; Is this migration really just an Islamic jihad? But what does the EU do?
“Today Commission First Vice-President Frans Timmermans threatened court action against countries that refuse to relocate refugees. The first infringement procedures, which could result in fines, may be launched as early as next month.”