- “Swiss authorities are currently investigating 480 suspected jihadists in the country.
- ‘Radical imams always preached in the An-Nur Mosque… Those responsible are fanatics. It is no coincidence that so many young people from Winterthur wanted to do jihad.’ — Saïda Keller-Messahli, president of Forum for a Progressive Islam.
- Switzerland is the answer to those who claim that Islamic terrorism is reserved for those countries that have participated in operations against ISIS or other Muslim terror organizations. Switzerland has done neither, yet its flag figured among sixty other enemy flags shown in an ISIS propaganda video.
- ‘Huge sums of money from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait and Turkey are flowing to Switzerland… There is a whole network of radically-oriented mosques in Switzerland. The Muslim World League is behind it…. The network is a hub for Salafists. The Swiss authorities make a big mistake of not looking into the mosques.’ — Saïda Keller-Messahli.
- There are around 70 Turkish mosques financed directly from Turkey through the Diyanet Foundation in Switzerland.
- The Swiss government appears to give Qatar, one of the primary propagators of Wahhabi Salafism in the world today, extremely special treatment.”
“In November 2016, Swiss police arrested the imam of the an’Nur mosque in Winterthur, in the canton of Zürich, for calling for the murder of Muslims who refuse to participate in communal prayer. The young imam, who had come from Ethiopia, had been in Switzerland for only a short time. The Zurich Federation of Islamic Organizations (Vioz) declared it was ‘shocked’, and suspended the an’Nur mosque from the federation until further notice: ‘We are shocked that an imam in one of our houses of prayer called for violence.'” https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9827/switzerland-jihad
Has anyone wondered why it is that since there is a block of over 50 Islamic nations in the UN why are not these vast numbers of Muslim “refugees” rushing into at least one of them? Oh no, these good doers in the West and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) are more concerned with President Trump’s ban on Muslim so-called “immigration”. The OIC has said “Such selective and discriminatory acts will only serve to embolden the radical narratives of extremists and will provide further fuel to the advocates of violence and terrorism at a critical time when the OIC has been engaged with all partners, including the US, to combat extremism and terrorism in all their forms and manifestations.” http://www.oic-oci.org/topic/?t_id=13092&t_ref=5740&lan=en
So banning the Muslims will only incite more violence whereas allowing them to enter in mass numbers doesn’t? Perhaps President Trump is on to something.